4 new MS Teams functions
Learn about 4 new MS Teams features in the blog post. – These are presented individually and are the continuation of the previous updates.
In the future, you will no longer spend tedious time making standard replies to incoming Microsoft Teams group messages! From now on, the already known function from the individual chats is also available in the group chats. With a single click on the suggested answer, it will be sent. Learn more.
Note: Microsoft Teams uses AI (artificial intelligence) to generate a response that fits the context of the previous message.
3. Detailed call history in teams
Do they use telephony via MS Teams? In the future, the call history will be even more detailed, because even more information will be visible.
To display the detailed view, proceed as follows:
1) Select ”Calls” on the left column in the team.
2) Then the call history appears.
3) Right-click on the desired call. The details of the desired call can be read in the new field on the right side.
4. Assign seats in Together mode
Now meeting organizers and presenters have the ability to assign participants to specific seats in Together mode.
To do this, proceed as follows:
1) Start the desired meeting.
2) Click ”More” and then ”Together mode”.
3) In addition, select the ”Select Together Mode for All” check box at the bottom of the window that appears.
4) Click ”Assign workstations”.
4) In this view you can now drag and drop the symbols of participants to the respective place where they should be assigned.
These were another 4 new Microsoft Teams features. Learn more about Microsoft Teams & our offerings.
We are always happy to help you with questions and enhancements: