End of support for Microsoft Exchange 2010
Deadline: October 23.10.2020, XNUMX
The Microsoft product “Exchange Server” will reach the end of its life cycle in 2020 and accordingly the support life cycle will also end. Nevertheless, Microsoft Exchange 2010 installations will continue to run after October 23, 2020. However, there are no further technical support services - on the one hand, this poses the risk of security gaps in the company, and on the other hand, the stability of the server is no longer fully guaranteed.
Three migration options:
We recommend the full migration Microsoft365/Office365 and thus migrate to the cloud.
7 new benefits of migrating to Microsoft 365 / Office 365:
- In one step to the latest technology
- New features such as: Microsoft Teams, MyAnalytics, etc.
- Immediate use possible
- Peace of mind when it comes to: Maintaining storage and software to support compliance requirements
- No new Exchange upgrades (always the latest version of MS Exchange in Microsoft 365)
- Costs for heating and cooling local servers are eliminated
- No expenses for purchasing hardware and maintaining it