5 new MS Teams features
Learn about 5 new MS Teams functions in the blog post. – These are presented individually and are the continuation of the previous updates.
To make a pre-assignment, proceed as follows:
1) In the meeting details, switch to the ”Rooms” tab.
2) Next, click on ”Assign participants”.
3. View shared content in a separate window
From now on, during teams meetings, if someone shares content, you have the option to hide it in a separate window.
1) Select ”Expand” at the top of each meeting window.
4. Automatically record and transcribe a meeting
If an organizer has activated the option ”Record automatically” in the meeting options, the transcription of teams will be started automatically as soon as the meeting starts.
Note: To learn how to enable ”automatic recording of meetings”, see Blog: Update October 2021 in the second point.
5. Practice screen presentations with the speaker coach in teams.
Through the new Teams feature, you get personalized feedback on your skills in speech and presentation as well as after the meeting. For more information, see ”Testing your on-screen presentation with Speaker Coach”.
These were another 5 new MS Teams functions. Learn more about Microsoft Teams & our offerings.
We are always happy to help you with questions and enhancements: