End of support for Microsoft Exchange 2010
Deadline: October 23, 2020
Microsoft’s “Exchange Server 2010” product will reach the end of its life cycle in 2020, and the support life cycle will also end accordingly. Nonetheless, installations of Exchange 2010 will continue after October 23, 2020. However, there are no further technical support services and therefore increases the risk of security gaps in the company, and in addition the stability of the server is no longer fully guaranteed.
Three migration options:
We recommend a full migration to Microsoft365/Office365 which is means a migration to the cloud.
7 advantages of migrating to Microsoft / Office 365:
- In one step to the latest technology
- New functions like: Microsoft Teams, MyAnalytics etc.
- Use it immediately
- Be worry-free about the topics: Maintenance of storage and software to support compliance requirements
- No new upgrades necessary (get always the latest version of Exchange in Microsoft 365)
- There are no costs for heating and cooling of local servers
- No expenses for the purchase of hardware and its maintenance